[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: From Evan, to Tinker to Chance to Liz.

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 20:11:54 GMT

Oh, they are, Tami!!  They had a very famous Gremd Bifter.  Evan probably knows
twice as many people than the rest of us.  I would say even three times as
many, if he writes about them often enough.  He still introduces me by my first
husband's last name, which I got a Court order to remove in 1978!!  And he
still can't spell my current name the same way twice.  'Tis part of his charm.

Get well soon,

Paula, 134 days and counting