[ SHOWGSD-L ] Found GSD Male Upstate NY

  • From: "Dee and Joe" <jodeeshepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:38:45 GMT

We have just brought home an intact male black and tan (deep in black) from the
Glens Falls Animal Hospital.  This boy was found in the Lake Luzerne, NY area
(upstate NY near Lake George) by the animal control officer on 12/6.   He had
no license or microchip or any identifiable information.  He is an extremely
friendly guy and was going to be euthanized tomorrow because no one has
attempted to retrieve him.
If any Listers are located in this area and know of anyone looking for their
lost dog, please contact me privately.  I plan to advertise in the Post Star
and Pennysaver in that area to see if his owners are looking for him.
If I don't find his owners in the next week or two, I will be looking to find a
good home for this boy.  He truly is sweet and responds to basic commands.  I
know he is not show quality and would have not be used as such but he very
possibly has had at least basic obedience.
Anyone having any information, please contact me privately.
Thanks,
Dee
Jo-Dee's German Shepherds - Home of Am./Can. Ch. Fantasy's Saratoga Cutter and
our other two fur children, Sassy and Nokia.  God watch over all those we loved
and lost who have gone to the Rainbow Bridge.