[ SHOWGSD-L ] Found GSD! In SC, but has LA tags...

  • From: RihadinK9@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 22:10:27 EDT

Date:    Mon, 8 Aug 2005 21:37:26  EDT
From:    Kenn Leavelle <_KeyWest2502@xxxxxxxx
(http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=KeyWest2502@xxxxxxx) >
Subject:  Found German Shepherd
please crosspost: This was sent to me  today,

German Shep who spent at least 5 weeks at the  Lexington County Animal
Shelter waiting for his owner to reclaim him. He  had a collar with expired
Louisiana tags. I am convinced this dog belonged  to a  competitive obedience
person
because he know hand signals, including  going from  a down to a sit, moving
stand, take it, give etc. and is  trained in English, not  German. I think he
is a well-bred dog, but has  been neutered, which also led me  to the
conclusion that he belonged to a  "dog person."  He is a tennis ball  nut, and
can
lift the toilet seat  to drink water.  Please forward  to everyone you know--I
know his real  owner is missing him, but doesn't  know where to look. With tags
from LA,
but ending up in SC. his owner  could be anywhere .

send  emails to: _raalte419@xxxxxxxx (mailto:raalte419@xxxxxxx)
Thanks,
Lisa Leavelle

Ginger  Cleary, GA
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order  to gain security, will not
have, nor do they deserve, either one." Benjamin  Franklin.
_http://www.rihadin.com_ (http://www.rihadin.com/)