[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fabulous Weekend!!!!

  • From: Isabelle Dupzyk <isamay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 19:03:28 -0700 (PDT)

At the Richmond Dog Fanciers shows this weekend, we had a GREAT, GREAT
TIME!!!!!!  We finished 2 dogs (pending AKC confirmation).

Saturday, J R Alcatara handled "Cash", Tebe Nobe's Big Money v Sierra to a 3 pt
major to finish under Ms Dorothy Nickles.  Cash is out of Ch Backachers
Ruggerio v Milo and Talimar's Kit Kat v Tebe Nobe.  Breeders/Owners:  Jene
Dupzyk, Lori McCants and Barbara Ross. Thank you, JR for your superb handling.
In addition, we thank Ms Nickles for liking Cash and finishing him with WD &
BW.

Today,  Barbara Ross did a magnificent job to finish Jericho's Lira of
Shadowacre with a 3pt major.  Thank you so much, Barbara, for all you have done
to get Lira's championship.     Lira is out of AOE Am Sel Ex Ch/Sel Can Ch
NuEraTragicallyhip Braveheart, HSAsd and Ch Jericho's Cacique.  Her breeders
are Pat Brown and Dick & Jean Whalen.  Owners:  Jene & Isabelle Dupzyk & Dick &
Jean Whalen.  We thank Mrs Wendy Willhauck for her compliments on Lira and
giving her WB & BW.

We are walking on Air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jene & Isabelle Dupzyk & Lori McCants, Barbara Ross and Dick & Jean Whalen
Tebe Nobe Shepherds