[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Re: Fun for the Season...pass it on! OT

  • From: "Ruth Hartridge" <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showlist" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:39:27 -0500

Here are mine , such as they are.

-----Original Message-----
From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Peggy
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 12:52 PM
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fun for the Season...pass it on! OT

My responses to Kathy's quiz -
Peggy

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Either, I am not picky LOL
2. Real tree or artificial? Real only and only a Fraser Fir
3. When do you put up the tree? If I have one , first part of Dec .I don't
have one this year
4. When do you take the tree down? Eighth day after New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it with Spiced Rum
6. Favorite gift received as a child?  A train that went around the tree

    7. Do you have a nativity scene? Absolutely , a Beautiful one from AVON
8. Hardest person to buy for? My kids who have everything !
9. Easiest person to buy for? The new baby girl
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received?Never had that
    11. Mail or email Christmas card? Card IF I can just get them done !
    12. Favorite Christmas Movie?  A Christmas Carol &It's a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I can get the $$ to do it
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? NO!!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mincemeat Pie and Pumpkin
    17. Favorite Christmas song?O holy Night and the Hallelujah Chorus.
fvorite to sing too !
16. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home, have no where else to go!
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer?  yes, all of them
20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? AN Angel, Lighted
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? IN the Morning but aren't
any this year
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? It comes around too quickly
, and too comercialized and all this. Happy Hoidays ,!! IT'S Christmas!!!!