[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FW: Meet other German Shepherd Dogs at an AKC Specialty Event

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 18:12:33 -0800

A grand idea!

It’s a bit confusing, though… shows judges for morning and afternoon on the
16th, but Judge Dick Jones for only Jr. Show on the 17th?

Storm

On Dec 10, 2015, at 5:30 PM, HessenGSD <Peg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I got this email from the AKC promoting a Specialty Show in my area. This may
encourage more participation in conformation, especially if we take time to
welcome and include newcomers.

Peg Graham - http://HessenGSD.com <http://hessengsd.com/>
Home of Multiple BISS, Pacific Coast Victrix, 2012 #8 GSD in USA, GCH CH
Mariner’s Akaya RN HSAs RATN ROM Pending “MOTO”
"May I always be the kind of person my dogs think I am."