[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Herding

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'GSD show list'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 02:18:18 -0500

This year at St. Louis, there will be Course A (sheep), Course B Ducks,
the Ranch Dog Course , Herding Tests and Pre-Trial Tests. Because of
space limits there is not room for C Course there.  But, there will be a
separate C Course Trial Sept. 30-Oct 1 at Brigand's HideOut in Oregon.

Margery Golant

mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx