[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: FW: Re: PAWS opposition Oops

  • From: bnbgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bhahn@xxxxxxxx (Barbara Hahn), showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (List)
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:57:32 +0000

Our club is the GSDC of Det. My apologies to the membership.
Bob Neiman
From: bnbgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (List), bhahn@xxxxxxxx (Barbara Hahn)
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Re: PAWS opposition
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:53:19 +0000

Last night(Thurs 8-11)was our Board meeting and we also voted to oppose the
PAWS
Legislation.
Bob Neiman
From: Peggy
To: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PAWS opposition
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 03:19:36 +0000

Congratulations to John and his club! May I suggest that letters also
be sent to Santorum, as author of the Bill, and to every member of both
the Senate and House Committee's that will review the Bill before it
goes up for a vote. Letters also should be sent to the sponsors of the
bill in the House.
If anyone needs help locating these names, I will try to post them
tomorrow....right now I'm sort of overwhelmed with PAWS stuff...
Also, please refer to my earlier post about how to get your regional
Club listed on the official list of organizations opposing PAWS...
again...Congratulations!
Peggy