[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: [2005 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY] (Fwd) American Bred Bitches

  • From: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 07:43:31 -0500

--------------
sent from my iPaq handheld PC

-----Original Message-----
From: "SHOWGSD-L"<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 11/3/05 5:58:22 PM
To: "admin2@xxxxxxxxxxx"<admin2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [2005 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY] (Fwd) [ SHOWGSD-L ] American Bred
Bitches

Now we go to the big guys. They have opened up the ring and the bitches are
going in. Dottie and Earnie just pointed out that they are the owners and
breeders of Flash Dance, and they have it wrong in the catalog. But, everyone
knows that. I see Gloria Birch standing at ring side, and Bill Leonard just
went by. Donna Callabrese is standing in front of me, so is Nikki, and
Maralyn Smith. Dan and Maralyn and the Roots are having a great national.

In the ring are the American Bred Bitches and they take up one side of the
ring, and it is a big ring. I decided that it is about 70 yards long and I
wonder about Saturday. They have checked them in, (Bob in the purple jacket
and Debbie turns her back on the class, and tells them to take them around and
she watches them as they go past. Her back is to the plain background and I
suspect she will change the side before too long. This is one hell of a big
class of dogs, and the people have woken up. She takes them twice and that is
a real challenge. Everyone goes out except the first group of five. Everyone
is breathing hard, even the big pros.

Debbie has them set up at the other end of the ring, (of course) and is
talking to the people doing the filming, and now goes to look at the group. Bill
Leonard came by and said good things about the Godek bitch, and he is right.
 The first bitch out is with Mike, and I doubt anyone is going to beat her,
that is Here I Am V Surigo, the bitch Bill was talking about. Bob Eaton Jr.
just stopped by and we spotted his dad for him. Now Twylaâs bitch is going
around and is a good one. Thurmond is standing talking to Georgie and
Illiana. And more individuals.

Linda and her Mother the stunning Joan are both standing next to the table
and I am trying to listen to what they are saying. It is probably about me.
It always should be. Kevin Renolds is sitting next to me, and he is always
interesting to listen to. It is sure more interesting that watching the
individual temperament test, which I equate to watching wood warp.

She is now on the last one with Trish Wyle, I think. I canât see that far.
It is very quiet in here, and I suspect that everyone is waiting to see what
happens next. Now they line up, and stack. Kevin gives his bitch to Georgie
outside the ring, he is in the next group.

Debbie is waking down the line, giving them all a long look. She walks to
the front and looks at heads. She walks to the other side and walks down the
ring. First Micky then Diane, JR Sergio and Trish, and one I missed. Now the
second group. I can barely see them. In there at the end of this huge ring
is Bill Tank, then Terry Hower, then Liz, and Sean, and Christina and
Georgie. A top group of handlers. Karen Wagner is talking to Mary Ellen Kish,
and
Bob is watching and giving advice. Debbie is looking at Terryâs bitch a very
dark Bi, named Ruby Queen, and around he goes. Everyone is talking to each
other, this is the slow part of the day.

Sean is out there now and showing off his bitch. Now Christina is out there
with Debbie and Debbie is bending down with every bitch to look at
structure. I do wonder if she will be doing that tomorrow? Don and Back and
around
they go, where they stop, nobody knows. Christina is the smart one, and cuts
the ring down to just humungus, and now it is Goeorgie in the center of the
ring.

A lot of the crowd seems to have left, or found something else to do. Too
many people have left. The Greeens are here, and there go the bitches. In
front is Bill Tank, and then the rest as they were, and out they go,, and the
next group is in.

First there is a young Jimmie Moses, then Joanne, next is Bart, then Alex,
and Olivia, maybe not in that order. But, that is who is in there. Jimmie and
Debbie are catching up on what they have been doing for the past few years,
and Jimmie sets up Soladad OâBrien.

I just saw the senior veteran for tomorrow who is going in at 11 and a half.
We couldnât find a winner for raffle, and so we announced it again, and Ron
Nunnally won the 50/50 raffle. He also won in Datona. Dan Smith is talking
in ernest to Kent.

In the ring Joanne is going around with On Your Mark a real typey bitch, and
Tiffany just roared past to double handle. The bitch didnât seem to care.
And Bart takes the middle of the ring with his bitch. Gloria Birch came by
with a hot dog, and Scottie has her bitch and they are sharing.

Tonyâs Daphine wife went first in Rally with her champion, and may be high
scoring in the show and got the trophy they donated. Gloria is talking to me
and Joey Perez is in front of us watching the show.

Olivia is out there with her bitch and she is a good looking thing, and
moves quite well. She stands her again for Debbie to look at, and if Joey would
move, I could see what is going on. Not that it matters yet. Alex is out
there, and I thinnk that is the last in this group, and another to go. Gary
Szymzyk is wearing a shirt that say Pierzynski with number 12. I think it might
just be because he found a name harder than his to spell. Is that football?

Now Lauren has joined the group in front of me, and wearing a black jacket
with silver lines on it. Great looking jacket. I would wear it. Ken Tank is
standing next to me, and since he has number 392, he is going in with Irish
Wiskey Rose, owned by Sherry McKinnon, who is fussing with a comb. This is the
last group of bitches, so it will start to heat up soon. Now Jimmie is
standing in front of me, I will tell him to move, but I am not that brave.

Debbie picks up some junk and now watches them go around on the other side,
against the blank wall. She gives everyone a good look. And back they go
with Ken Tank in front, for now. One at a time, and there goes Ken, with Irish
Wiskey Rose. Gail Sprock came to chat, and I told her how great the
September issue of the Review was, and it was indeed. Scottie is going around
with
his bitch and the crowd did react, he has Georgia on My Mind. There they go
around again, and Debbie is watching them from a single center view.

Now in they all come. It is 3:30, and I canât imagine why she is not tired.
Twyla Minor just came by, trying to double handle with a crutch. Knee
problems, and there they all go, lined up in a very long line. Loreen is telling
Yolanda how to double, and puts her at the end of the ring. Debbie walks
down the line from about 20 feet out, and looks them over, and sends back
against the fence all of them. Debbie is pulling from the group, in front is
Mikie
then Terry, I see Jimmie, Olivia, Leslie and a few I canât see from this
far. She lets half of the back half go, and takes the rest around and there
they go with Sean in front. Debbie looksthem over and walks over to them and
pulls Jeff Pyle out, and lets the rest of them go.

Then there were ten. And she walks down the line with them right next to
her, and takes some time and pets a few, but now all of them. Debbie tells them
to take a pass, and goes to stand to look at the wall, as they each go by.
In front is Mike, then Terry, George, Jimmie, Bart, Olyvia, Leslie, Diane and
Jeff. One more I canât see. Alex has come to sit at the announcerâs table,
and there she goes to arrange them. First is Mike, then Jimmie, it looks
like Leslie then Liz. But, they are 70 yards down wind, so as they go I will
correct it. She takes the rest with Terry in front, George, Bart, Olivia and
Diane. She walks to those five and points to Georgie, and gives him hope for bit
more. She lets the rest go, and now there are six.

And they are off iwth Mike then Jimmie, Leslie, and thatâs it. First is
Marquisâ Here I am V Surigo, (the Futurity Winner), second Sajaleâs Soladad
Oâ
Brien V Kenlyn third is Darby-Danâs Miranda and fourth is Windy Acresâ
Winner
Takes All.

It is going to be hard to beat that bitch for Winnerâs Bitch and I suspect
Happyandyouknowit is going to be a hard act to follow when it comes to Grand
Victrix.

More to follow.

Evan

--
Posted by SHOWGSD-L to 2005 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY at 11/03/2005 05:54:05 PM
.