[ SHOWGSD-L ] FAMILY

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 08:13:31 -0800 (PST)

According to the "New Merriam-Webster Pocket Dictionary" the word Family is
defined the following ways: 1. a group of persons of common ancestry 2. a group
of individuals living under one roof and under one head 3. a social group
composed of parents and their children 4. a group of related persons, lower
animals..( this includes Raider fans), or plants also: 5. a group of things
having common characteristics........interesting definitions...well I have
several families, my blood related family ( what ever that means, because if
you believe in Adam and Eve, we are ALL blood related)...my family of close
friends, and my school family.......and of course my List family....any one of
my families is not necessarily more important than any of the others...I woke
up this morning to experience another Christmas day...this happened for one
reason, and one reason only...the grace of God....not every one believes in the
same God, not every one believes there is a God, and not every one
 believes
 in the correct number of dogs one should own....and this is fine, the creator
created us to have free will, we can believe as we wish, and that's an awesome
gift...I am blessed to be here today and whether you believe it or not...so are
you!...Merry Christmas today, tomorrow and the day after that, and to my Jewish
brothers and sisters ( and two daughters) Happy Hanukkah...now its time to kiss
my wife and every one foolish enough to stand under my mistle toe.......life is
great, but its also very short....Ed Hill