[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FACEBOOK MEMBERS THE GSDCA IS NOW OFFICIAL THERE

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:18:27 -0800

Totally no problem Cynthia.  I can see how easily it would look that way.
I just want to be very certain that this BRAND NEW site is not being
put in a bad light , accidentally.   I checked it out myself...and
certainly see
what you mean.   The site in question that you referenced is well, "less
than positive".
certainly in some of the posts, and not just anti US GSD posts...there were
many negative posts, on
various subjects.  That is a shame.
The new German Shepherd Dog Club of America , Facebook site is only 24
hours old,
and we are gratified and overwhelmed at the positive response.  We have
photos, events,
and people are really glad !   Consider it a "soft place to fall"  for GSD
enthusiasts,
worldwide.    We invite EVERYONE to check it out.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/German-Shepherd-Dog-Club-of-America/216354998439684?sk=wall&filter=1

Have  a great day!!!

*Kathy
*