[ SHOWGSD-L ] Eugene shows

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:08:52 -0700 (PDT)

I wanted to let folks know that the Eugene Oregon shows are up on the Rightdog
site. The GSDC of Oregon is hosting their first  3 day herding trial and Ruth
and I are going to be very busy the next three days. Please if you have any
questions wait until Monday after we have recovered. Wish us luck we have had a
very busy week getting things together. If any one in the Pacific Northwest
would like to see all forms of herding this would be the weekend to come watch.
The trial is at Brigans Hideout  Here is a link to their website for directions.

  http://www.brigandshideout.com/

  We start at 8 in the morning and will have plenty of coffee and goodies for
all. Lunch will be offered. We also have some nice things for the raffle

  With any luck I will get some good pictures of the dogs working. They will be
posted as fast as we can get to them.

  Terry