[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Epilepsy & Cancer Help

  • From: Lacy340@xxxxxxx
  • To: dlauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx, rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:33:30 EST

Another Holistic med I used was Gastrodia 9.  It was recommended by an
accupunturist and seemed great.  I had to have the Vet order it as they
wouldn't
sell it to me individually.
The main thing that my Vet told me on the first seizure is:  It is not life
threatening.  This carried me through with her for 7 1/2 years.  Stress was a
major cause but I would give more meds if I knew we were traveling etc.  She
was my Heart Dog and I would've given her the world.