[ SHOWGSD-L ] Entering Dog Shows For Dummies

  • From: lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:32:35 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks to Tish and Michael for letting everyone know about the entry
situation.  You both deserve a big hug. Way to step up to the plate and help
others.

The premium lists were confusing.  The National is a week long, Oct 12th
through October 17th.   In a PDF format, the entries are all black and
white.  We have different classes on different days ,confusing because the
13th, 14th, 15th, etc is not on someones mind when the are entering. They may
know puppy classes are Wednesday; but not know it is the 14th.  The entry fee
is the same for both shows, they are both at Champions Centre.  The Tuesday
Show is called GSDCA 2009 National Specialty Show.   The National is called
The German Shepherd Dog Club of America. Easy to understand how so many almost
made a mistake, this dummy included.

What I don't get is why it is necessary to send 50 posts- (51 now LOL) to
blame, point fingers, insinuate that people are stupid, and be
disrespectful to others. Why not follow Michael and Tish's act of kindness:
heads up and let's do everything possible to notify anyone and everyone
possible. Maybe after The National we will learn that a few more messed up (I
hope not)- we can beat them up on the list- and send them my newest book
Entering Dog Shows For Dummies.  Linda Bankhead