[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Email to the GSDCA Membership

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:14:03 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Evan. sheila
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 4/26/2007 9:28:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Now, "terms and conditions"! Who the hell is Hunte that he can dictate
"terms and conditions" and who the hell accepted this to be part of the agenda
for
this meeting?

I have spoken to a number of the board members, and been given a chance to
hear what some of the terms might be. But, I have not heard all of them yet.
If someone outside our club tries to dictate what we do, then it should be
rejected.

A few years ago the SV tried to tell us what standard we had to use. We
told them who ran this club, and if someone such as Hunte, his attorney or
anyone else tells the board what to do, then they should insist that only we,
the
members, run our club.

I find it interesting and encouraging that Lew has a proposed solution to
the problem, without a board vote. Many of the board members have been
frightened of litigation, and nothing will comfort them. If there is a way out,
and
it does no harm to our board, the club or the members, then the board should
agree to it.

If the solution calls for outside influence in the administration of our
club, it should and must be rejected.

I still have faith in our board that they will recognize the difference, and
do the right thing. WE will know tomorrow, and you will know a few minutes
later. If they won't let me use my computer, (yeah, like that could
happen), it will take a couple of minutes more.

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.