[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: EH?? Geography 101!!

  • From: "myjoygs" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 20:33:02 -0400

lol yes it was one more positive!!!

Joyce Willis
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Tablet

On Jul 23, 2015 4:40 PM, TISHW@xxxxxxx wrote:

Wasn't Topeka the place that had the really good happy hour?  Lots of food
and drink.

Tish

Tish Walker
Fredericksburg, VA
TishW@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 7/23/2015 2:08:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
myjoygs@xxxxxxx writes:

It was a very convenient site, walk to and from the hotel to the show site
Stalls.  The only thing that I can remember not good was that the food was
high priced.

MYJOY SHEPHERDS
Joyce Willis

From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx]