[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dual Title Holders BRAG

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: talldawg@xxxxxxxxxxx, mlelder@xxxxxxxx, lismore_k9s@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tophatweims@xxxxxxxxxxx, LLLEBONK@xxxxxxx, linnloch@xxxxxxxxxxx, jtmitchell26@xxxxxxxxxxx, dezmurray@xxxxxxxxxxx, donjoan@xxxxxxxxxxx, Willode@xxxxxxxxx, LSP4repo@xxxxxxx, miramark9@xxxxxxxxxxx, theresaroyer@xxxxxxxxxxx, franniesfolly@xxxxxxxxxxx, JScarffe@xxxxxxx, judis@xxxxxxxxx, gussierose@xxxxxxxxxxx, artsinclair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, suboja@xxxxxxx, wcece@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:48:39 EDT

Happy to announce that after Diablo Valley GSDC's herding tests/trials this
weekend we have two new dual title holders ---

Am. & Int'l. Champion Showboat's Spellcaster TC, HT
Sire: Ch. Arelee's Gunnrunner
Dam: Int.'l. Ch. Showboat's Jasmin TC, HT
Breeders: Kay Springer and Meredith Noreen
Owners: Melanie Elder and Kay Springer

Jez earned her first HT leg on Sat. and her second HT leg on Sunday. Jez just
turned 7 years young!

and...

Ch. Linnloch Marquis
Sire: Ch. Linnloch Paper Chase
Dam: Ch. Ariana Ruffles of Linnloch ROM
Breeders: Dorothy Linn & Kay Springer
Owners: Janice & Alan Raeburn and Dorothy Linn

Ricky earned his first HT leg last month and his second this Sat.

Both dogs were trained and handled by the talented Theresa Royer who at times
had her work set out for her....both dogs can get a little "enthusiastic".
<G>  Jez loves Theresa so, she doesn't even know I exist when Theresa and sheep
are around.

We are all very happy and some how managed to survive 100 degree plus heat
during the two days.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com