[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dottie Weight Memorial & more sad news

  • From: BARBMARKH@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxx, irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxx, badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 00:00:32 EDT

We would like to do a memorial page in the Review for Dottie Weight - If you
would like to participate please email us or call at 864-947-9912 and let us
know - you can send a donation to
Mark Hefner
912 Easley Hwy
Pelzer, SC  29669
Also, if you have a joke that you especially remember Dottie telling you -
please include that . .

Dottie and Earnie (with Bob and Nadine) under the Weicho name have made a
tremendous contribution to the German Shepherd breed - you see the Weicho  name
behind dogs from Canada to Florida - east coast to west.  If you remember one
of those dogs as making a unique contribution to your breeding program - please
let us know that too . .

On a sad note - Earnie had to send Taj (Ch. Weicho's Taj Mahal) to spend the
rest of his days with Dottie and Dani this week - I bet they will all be at
that Rainbow Bridge dog show just waiting for Earnie . . .  It has really been
tough month for Earnie - I'm sure he would appreciate a call or card from
everyone.  Dottie and Earnie were married for 35 years and had about 25
champions
with the Weicho brand . . .this included a couple of selects and several
ROM's - and several more selects and ROM's with Weicho progency in the
background
- What a great contribution . . . .

We would love to get this in to the Review as soon as possible - hope you
join us in this tribute -

Barb & Mark Hefner
Marquin GSD