[ SHOWGSD-L ] Don't ask

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:51:45 EDT

In a message dated 10/27/05 7:57:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
uwish@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
It's  just that I feel like I've been to the National
already and came back from  that very long, lonely ride already from all
this preparation.  I'm  worn out already.  Anybody else feel this way, or
is it because now  that I've hit my ??30's"??,

I am already exhausted. I had to finish two trials this week, in order to  be
able to go. I did that, and then got a call that I was needed to file a
divorce action before Monday to avoid the house being foreclosed, so I am
meeting
the client today to try to get it done. Then I found out that my  associate
is not going to be able to make the appearance in Federal Court I have  to have
for Monday, since he has to appear to report ready for another trial at  the
same time.  I am waiting for Carrie to come in the office to see if she  can
be at one of the appearances, and if not, who I can find to fill in.

I then heard that one of my typists is taking the week off to adjust to the
change in daylight savings time, (don't ask).  I am trying to get my trial
documents ready, since the Monday I get back, I start a trial over the
ownership
 of some property.

Last night I found out that Tedi got a flat tire, and she is going around
town, (between her regular stuff) to try to find a tire. She has called me
three
 times so far to tell me the prices. I have a client who sells tires, but it
is  necessary we have one for the trip to the airport with dogs.

I hear they are going to pour cement today at the house. No one will be
there, and I guess it doesn't matter, I will see it with a flashlight when I
get
home.

I know at some point I have to think about packing, but I plan to use the
weekend to get done the work that I didn't get to this week. I do plan to take
an hour off on Saturday to go to training class and exchange horror stories
with  the rest of us trying to figure out why we think we can get away for a
week.

In some ways the national is only fun for the brief time I get out of the
office.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together