[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dogs and Family

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:24:59 EDT

or should it read Family and Dogs?.......hmmmm

We returned from attending Tuti's graduation from Baylor University in
Texas.  Lots of family and friends, and Thank You to all the dog family who
send their emails, cards and notes of encouragement to our young one.   She
graduated with Honors and already has a job and two other offers, so we  cant
ask for more.

My brother is treating my children to a camping trip in Utah and they
decided they NEED a dog, soooooo Sel Am & Can CH Karizma's Cacique of  Inquest,
aka DEXTER, is doing what he does best, hanging out with some of his
favorite people and going camping in Utah with Uncle and kids.

My father and sister in law were so impressed with the dogs, Dexter, Jackie
 (GSD's) and my daughters dogs Anais (Am Staff)  and Bunny (Schnoodle),
that  they decided to each adopt a dog. Yes!!  These are the same people that
couldn't understand that our home was dog proofed and designed around the
dogs....LOL.....they now watch TV with dogs laying their head on their laps,
and  share a piece of whatever they are eating with the dogs.  Yes!!

The jury is still out on loving the cats...<g>

Life is good

Ileana