[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dog funny-Non-GSD

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:23:49 -0500

This is about my daughter's Yorkie.? Talk about a good belly laugh :-)? Last
night I bought a new coffee maker.? Ok, they don't put filters in the box
anymore.? So, this am, I had to make a quick trip to 7-11 for filters.? I was
gone all of 10 mins.? Anyway, my daughter's Yorkie is staying with me at the
moment.? She has to have a sweater on in the am as she gets really cold.? So, I
come home from 7-11 and as usual, all the dogs think I have been gone for
days.? The Yorkie wiggled so hard that the sweater moved to her waist and her
rear legs were in the front legs of the sweater.? She looked like a Hula
dancer.? I laughed so hard.? Of course, the camera was dead so I couldn't get a
pic.? Here she was looking so happy and so silly at the same time.? What a fun
way to start the morning without that first cup of coffee, LOL!

Laura Thomas

http://webmail.aol.com