[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Die Grossmutter...

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>, "'The List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 20:59:13 -0700

I know I would have loved your Die Grossmutter! Would be thrilled to even
get to MEET her.
Everyone needs a Grandmother to give them 'teaching moments'.....PARTICULARLY
about # 500 crates! <G>

Now......someone please explain to me again why we can't have a National in
Colfax, Ca.?!?
Cause if it were in my backyard..........Wow......I might just GO!! <G>
Jane ( Liebchen ) probably might just make a little effort too if it were in
Eagle, Wis. <G>

We will just 'fagetabout it' for those in Connecticut or Florida....or
Louisiana.....sorry folks.....

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

On Behalf Of Jane E Kerner To: The List Cc: Carolyn Martello Subject: Die
Grossmutter...

Die Grossmutter often said this:

“A person needs to be able to get to some where with their German Shepherd Dogs
in #500 crates with little hassle .... .....and it needs to be possible.”

Liebchen, she said:

“Do not expect to have a GSDC of America National Specialty Show held in
International Falls, Minnesota any time soon. Be prepared to drive the
Autobahns with your hunds in the vehicle with all the luggage, even if you do
need to cross the Rocky Mountain range now and again. The United States is a
very big country.”

What a woman, Die Grossmutter.

Loved her.

Jane Kerner