[ SHOWGSD-L ] Diablo Valley & PAWS

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:46:38 EDT

Last night Diablo Valley German Shepherd Dog club voted to send opposition
letters regarding PAWS to our legislative representatives and AKC. So that will
be one more regional club added to the opposition list!

It was a bit of a struggle (don't ask) but the end result was great!  I had
prepared the opposition letters ahead of time and the club president signed
them right after the vote.  I had also prepared generic opposition letters to
both of our legislative representatives that our members just had to add their
name, address, sign and mail.  Almost all of the members present took copies of
the letters to mail out plus our secretary will email them to the members not
present asking them to do the same.

This is an easy way to get the letters in the mail and suggest other clubs do
the same. The more the letters the better.

Kay Springer
VP- DVGSDC
www.showboatgsd.com