[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DJD

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 06:25:17 -0400

I seriously can't tell the difference between "normal" and DJD1 on a very
pretty x-ray. I know in the past we would resubmit to OVC and many sailed
through. (OVC no longer an option). I would use the dog.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 7/29/2015 11:31:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

If you had a dog that did not have ununited anconeal or coronoid process
but ofa said DJD would you still use the dog for breeding? I say no the
other breeder says yes.