[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Corresponding Secretary GSDCA challenges

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M. Mike Lynch" <cccaudiology@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:36:16 -0800

Hello Mike,
I well remember that day, so many years ago, when you called.   After
introducing yourself you said, "am I speaking with the BREEDER of SPARKLE
PLENTY!"
Wow! What a kick!
We are more than happy to have you still around Mike.  You made many friends at
the Christmas party at Beryl's.  You are, for sure, one of us as you are still
here.  After many years of highs and low's.  Still here because of your own
perseverance.  Not because someone was there to hold your hand or pat your back.
A wonderful Merry Christmas & Happy New year to you.
Sharon Allbright