[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Color.... What Else?

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx, lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:20:00 -0800 (PST)

     Wouldn't it be great if our judges had time to
see if that was a cowlick or a structural problem,
a dip in the back or a hair problem. So, there we
go, determining structure by movement. Nothing
wrong with that unless those judges go to fault
judging. In movement we should be able to see
whether the croup is too steep to allow for follow-
through, regardless of hair, etc. Again, not the
problem in the specialty ring as in the AB.
                     Carolyn

http://mail.yahoo.com