[ SHOWGSD-L ] Collinsville Alabama day trade (can you say animal cruelty??)

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:40:16 -0700 (PDT)

For the listers living in Alabama, can you please contact Sharon Fulmer in the
governors office and demand the end to this hell on earth?? I have photos of
beagle puppies in rusted cages in the 97 degree heat; baking with no water,
shade or food while they await their fate. They call this place "Parvo Hill"
...the smell of illness is so evident. People pay a few dollars for the parking
space to sell their animals...dogs, cats, kittens, puppies, horses, goats,
chickens, ducks....all in various stages of illness. There were dogs with
evident mange, chickens with missing feathers covered in mites, sickly kittens,
and tiny baby goats. There are no animal control officers citing anyone for
animal cruelty, tho it is clearly evident. There have been investigations that
have been swept under the carpet; no answers to date. The photos I recieved
would break your heart...
Lets flood their offices with demands for a cease and desist order! This kind
of barbarism needs to be outed and STOPPED! Anyone wishing the photos, email me.
Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas