[ SHOWGSD-L ] Club and Breeder/Owner Brag - El Paso German Shepherd Dog Club A Match

  • From: "Elaine George" <bruiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 15:35:17 -0600

Well the El Paso German Shepherd Dog Club had its required A Match
today, so hopefully sometime this year we will have our fist set of
pointed shows since we reinstated the club in 2007.

Now for the breeder/owner brag:  Our Enchanted's Big Gun v. Sunfarms,
AKA:  Magnum went BOB at the Match, which makes it even better!  He is
out of our Hi Dreams Allegra v. Regency, AKA:  Allie and Woodside's
Coletrane, AKA:  Ace.  He is a very striking male, who we are looking
forward to finishing his Championship, getting him a performance title,
and putting into our breeding program.

Then to put icing on the cake, our newest addition to the family,
Jim-Sina's Raven, AKA:  Raven, handled by his Dad and my husband, Bob,
took RWD.  Raven needs to fill out a bit and get a little more ring
training, but by the time he was going around for reserve, he was
looking fantastic.  We are looking forward to watching this boy grow in
the ring, finishing him, getting him a performance title and also
putting him into our breeding program.  BTW Raven also received his
Temperment Certificate at the Central New Mexico Specialties in April
2010.

Thanks for letting me brag...it was a wonderful day in El Paso, Texas,
and are very proud of our boys.

Elaine & Bob George

Enchanted Vista, Home of:  CH Rocknoll Ajax Nike Clayfield CD, RN,
Alkay's Black Velvet, CH Jerrwen's Southern Belle, CH Jerrwen's
Georgiana HIC, Hi Dreams Allegra v. Regency, BISS, RBIM, CH Enchanted's
American Anthem TC, Enchanted's Big Gun v. Sunfarms HIC, Enchanted's
Double Take, and Enchanted Vista's Lone Star. Member, GSDCA, ELPGSDC,
CNMGSDC, Jim-Sina's Raven, TC