[ SHOWGSD-L ] Claire and Wolfie do St. Louis.....!

  • From: Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSDs <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:05:55 -0500

I was very happy with both of my babies this weekend at the Midwest Futurity!
Liebchen's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Wolfgang) placed 2nd in the Intermediate
Futurity Dog class, and his sister Liebchen's Clair De Lune placed 2nd in the
Intermediate Futurity Bitch class.  Thank you very much to Mr. Jorge Noya for
the placings.  I am very grateful for the crowd support for these youngsters -
I am so proud of them and how well they showed themselves off with minimal
doubling from me - I have had some ongoing health issues and no longer have the
ability to be very mobile, so it was great fun watching my pups go while
sitting on the sidelines clapping and cheering them on.  Thanks so much to
Jenny Lidgard for flying in from Idaho to handle the kids - you did an expert
job and are a wonderful friend!  I couldn't have been happier with how Claire
and Wolfie ran the ring.  A special thank you to Kris and Frank Fasano for all
of your support with these kids - your help has been greatly appreciated!!
Claire and Wolfie are by my SEL EX CH Liebchen's Boogie Wonderland, sired by
SEL EX US/CAN CH Kaleef's Joshua v Kenlyn.

Gail Bauman
Liebchen German Shepherds
Home of:
SEL EX CH Liebchen's Boogie Wonderland, OFA EX
Liebchen's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (major pointed)
Liebchen's Clair De Lune (ch pointed, BOB)