[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Chuck Kruger Dvm ..Kathy??

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 02:15:02 EST

Erika,
It has nothing to do with bandwidth could care less.  It has nothing  to do
with the product, or the man, it has everything to do with EQUALITY for  all.
There are many fine members of this list with products to sell, and I  believe
ALL are interested in the well being of the GSDs, without a doubt.   My point
was that you may have missed if one person is allowed REPEATEDLY to
advertise and promote a product that he or she benefits from directly, then ALL

should be allowed to do so..
Now having said that, this obviously cannot occur as it would become an
advertising list instead of a GSD list.  There are many many Listers  with
products, services , or ideas to promote...one should not be "more  equal"
than the
rest.  We all have signature lines and can  use those.  I have no doubt that
Chuck is a fine retired  vet ,  interested in the breed, etc, etc.  But if he
is allowed to continuously  promote his product, even in form of a response to
queries, publicly, than  everyone else should have the same leeway. We and
others get questions all  the time, we DO NOT respond with a public ad for the
product we  endorse.. that is why we have a link on our site, that is why we
answer  those questions privately...unless and this is the caveat, we are asked

specifically about a product BY NAME, and  publicly.
I hope you feel better venting you anger at me, sometimes that is  helpful.
I am not playing POLICE as you assumed, but merely sick to death of  the
barrage of advertising of this product...fair is fair.
But you have a great evening and good for you for speaking you mind.   Gotta
love the First Amendment, huh?
Warmest regards.
Kathy