[ SHOWGSD-L ] Christmas reading old Reviews :-)

  • From: Catherine Morton <managsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 20:23:01 -0800 (PST)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!

Aside from spending the majority of my Christmas work
vacation with family (two-legged and four-legged
alike), I have "inherited" almost 10 years of old
GSDCA Reviews starting in the early 1970's.....
I was born in 1978, and have been a GSDCA member since
2001, so this was WAY before my time.
Please no one take offense, I send nothing but love my
way for the history of our breed and the people who
helped to shape it.
I am just having the best Christmas going through and
reading them all, enjoying the ads, really able to
study and learn the pedigrees in that time period.
I so wish I had known some of these dogs, or at least
gotten to see them.
I saw a puppy that SOOOOO closely resembles the puppy
I kept from my last litter.....don't know yet if he's
behind him, but I'll find out :-)
I am excited about what I am learning, and only wish I
had more to read.
I am even more excited to hopefully be a part of the
future of the breed, and I truly hope I can do my dogs
justice.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday Season!!

Catherine Morton LVT
Mana Shepherds
Belton, SC

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs