[ SHOWGSD-L ] Caution

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 09:49:53 -0800

Personal attacks, denigrating posts, are not only against the List rules, but
just not a decent thing to do.
And that goes for when doing the same to people not on this list… even their
websites.  Bringing a website to the attention of the list is different than an
attack… be careful of the wording.

And why do you farther east get up and start posting controversial posts before
I get going in the A.M.???

Haven’t got my p.j.s off yet, so certainly haven’t got my Admin hat on!  You
all know the rules, just abide by them!

Stormy

Stormy V. Hope

http://showgsd.org/mail.html