[ SHOWGSD-L ] Catching up

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 14:44:55 -0400

Now that we have our computer back up, it's catch-up time. Izzy's and
Tee's pups are in their new homes, Izzy-bird is relieved and The Ghost is
sad (she liked playing with them.) OhSteve and Stoner are still on vacay
but will be here soon. We moved but aren't in our forever home yet: new
floors, new windows, new hot water tank, toilets et al still need to be
installed, although the painting IS done. Privacy fence SHOULD be in next
week. OhSteve will need to RUN.

I am tired. Billy is tired. I think even the dogs are tired, although ALL
are in air-conditioned luxury. Temp outside is 100+ degrees. My head was
concussed and wrist sprained when I fell on them last week, but such is
life.

No to dog parks.

YES, YES, YES to a National in CA.

Penny in NC