[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CONF: Westminster KC Show - TV Viewing Alert!

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 00:49:05 EST

It's even worse here  (MST).  At 7:00pm we get the second part of
Westminster on CNBC, then at 9:00pm we get the first part on USA.
I'm glad they're not doing the same thing Tuesday, or we'd be
watching the BIS judging before seeing the groups.  - Janice

In a message dated 2/10/2008 10:08:42 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
=46or  those of us in the USA who wish to watch and/or tape
the show... Please be  alert that Monday night's viewing
schedule is completely SCREWED  UP!!!!

The Westminster KC Show is usually televised live on  USA
Network both nights. However this year, for whatever
reason, USA  Network finds it extremely necessary to cut
away at 9PM and go to WWE  Monday night *wrestling*=20
(if you can believe THAT)!   GRRRRR!!!

If you want to watch the entire show live on Monday  night,
what you have to do is to switch over to CNBC at 9PM in
order to  watch the rest of the show. If you are taping and
concerned that your  recording will be screwed up, as I am,
USA will run the entire Monday show  on Tuesday morning.
Check your local listings. AFAIK, there is no conflict  on
Tuesday night and USA Network will present the entire=20
WKC show  live from 8PM EST till the end.

This information is confirmed by the  WKC web site:
http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/2008/show/tv.html  .
Again... This info is only for people in the United
States. I don't  know what other countries' cable systems
carry or not.

--
Karen  C.
Email: kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx