[ SHOWGSD-L ] CH My My brags!

  • From: "Laurie Pruett" <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 06:25:43 -0500

This weekend in Bethlehem, PA, was Ch Windy Acres' My Oh  My's  first =
weekend out as a champion:

On Saturday, under judge Charlotte McGowan - My My went BOB!

On Sunday, under judge Garry Newton - My My went BOB again!!

Borth of these shows were major entries with lovely animals and several =
specials.  Thanks so much to ringside for all the wonderful support for My =
My.

This weekend My My was presented by her friend, George Berstler and =
doubled by her friend, co-owner, co-breeder, and trainer, Ariel Cassista.  =
My My will be specialed by both George and Ariel this year - as they =
continue to compete with one another for the privilege of taking My My =
into the ring! =20

Laurie Pruett
Windy Acres

P.S. - for those of you who look for all-breed judges who know a good =
shepherd, I've found over the years that Charlotte McGowan does a darn =
good job. =20