[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags from the weekend

  • From: Sheri Chambers <paravelgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 06:54:42 -0600

Had a very exciting weekend with my young boys. Paravel's Long Black Train won
2 major reserves at the shows in Biloxi on Saturday and won a 5 point major on
Sunday under Mr. Michael Lynch! His brother Paravel's Unstoppable went BOW for
2 points under Mr. Robert Slay at the Evergreen KC shows in Colorado on
Saturday. The boys are sired by Sel Ex CH Harmonia's Intense Desire X CH
Marilyn Jaragua of Brucker. They are expertly handled by Scott Yergin (Cole)
and Sharlonna McGaha (Cisco). My deepest thanks to them! They also have a
sister with 2 points owned by Sandy and Jim Richards.

Sheri Chambers
Paravel German Shepherds