[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags from the Stud Dog

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sheets, Channing (DHS-LS)" <CSheets@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Eric" <norhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 17:20:33 -0800

Hi!  My name is CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango, but some people know me
as Charles or "Who is that dog?".  My mom is really busy with shows this
weekend & my sister's new babies so I told her I would brag on my daughters for
her.
This past Thursday, my youngest daughter Dream Come True-Norhaus Danica at
Encore, "Dani" was awarded Winners Bitch from the 12-18 class for her first 2
points.  Thanks to the judge, Ralph (Sonny) Ambrosio for pointing and to her
new co-owner Channing Sheets for the great handling job.  Mom say's Channing
did a real nice job with her, just like he did when she got her best puppy
awards & puppy Group 4 during the summer.  Dani's dam is Jezra's Lolly Pop Kid,
a GV "Bungee" daughter.

Today, my oldest daughter BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of Dream Come True "Gabby",
handled by her dad (and mine) Eric Norby, was RWB under Marion McPherson.  Mom
said Gabby looked great with Eric even though she is really naked & getting
ready to come into season.  Gabby's mom is a Ch Nike Clayfield Yanni daughter,
Dream Come True JamaciaMeCrazy Norhaus.

Mom came home with lots of cool ribbons these past three days but says I can't
tell about the winner's dog Thursday & Friday 'cause his owner has to do that.
Darn!  I wanted to brag more on my dad, Eric,

Well it's time for supper & I NEVER miss a meal.  :)  Hope to be able to brag
again soon.  It's the only time I'm allowed on the computer <G>

Charles, Joannie & Eric - Dream Come True & Norhaus Shepherds, California
Home of Jaccar-Rivendell's Brianne, HT, PT, TC, OFA, ROM
CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango, HT, TC, OFA
BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of Dream Come True and too many others to list!