[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags from "The Road"

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 09:18:53 EDT

Well, we are off again on our Spring Jaunt in the R.V.  Travelng our
wonderful country and showing dogs and seeing friends.  Life is good!

So far our Daughter's girl, Scharo,s Hearts on Fire (aka Pepper) has done
us proud!
In Mississippi, 2 Reserves and a 4 point major & BOB from Ken  Tank
In St. Louis, WB & BW & BOS from Jerry Graham
In Oklahoma, Res from Carolyn Herbel
WB & BW for 2 from D D Ardoin
and then WB, BW, & BOB from Bud Drew for 4 more

Pepper is presented by Mike and Debbie and in Oklahoma was guided to BOB in
 the specials class by Trevor Golden.  This young man is truly tops.   He
works had caring for dogs and grooming AND is trulyh professional in the
ring.

Pepper was bred by Bob & I and is totally loved  adored by Cathy  Moore and
co-owned with Teresa Coble, and dear friends Cheryl Anderson and  Loretta
White.  I think Loretta is especially excited.

Carol Moore