[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags from Colorado

  • From: " Oak Smith" <osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showdog" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:30:26 -0600

This week-end in Brighton Colorado at the Terry-All Kennel Club we have
three brags.
On Saturday our newly acquired boy Joelle's Leonardo Windward  a AM AOE SEL
EX CH/CAN CH Joelle's Diamond  Da Vinci TC RN by Wyndeans Hijinx of Asgard
son, in his first all-breed show, went Reserve Winner's Dog from the 12 to
18 class under judge Melanie Williams. We were one dog shy of a major.
Our Bitch Luna (Oak Ridge Colorado Moonlight) Went Reserve Winner's Bitch.
This was a solid major and more than cements for her mother , our own
Kaimacha Innuendo: a 3x MEX GV MEX/AM CH GeoValadez TT by Multiple BIS
AM/CAN CH Windwalker's Yes Virginia HIC daughter, her ROM (pending
verification) )
This was the first time we have ever had Reserve's on both sides! We have
had winner's on both sides but never reserves.

Then on Sunday our big sable boy Josh got his 7th BOB under Judge Carl
Gomes. There were 42 entries. Josh (CH Oak Ridge Lunar Shadow) is out of
Kaimacha Winning Colors CD by Kaimacha Innuendo ROM (pending verification
:{)  )

 The shepherd people there were great and we had a pot luck on Saturday
thanks to the great organizational skills of Val Manning and a big help from
Sherri McKinnon. We grabbed every single person who had a GSD and even came
near the pot luck to include them in it and had some very surprised but
delighted obedience people happily joined in with us. This included many
first timer's.

See you all at the Colorado specialty in two weeks.

Oak & Carrie Smith

Oak Ridge German Shepherds
Dedicated to the German Shepherd Dog
Signer's of the GSDCA Breeder's Code of Ethics.