[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brag Off Breed

  • From: SegerWind@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:11:25 EDT

Our brag and Thanks to Barbara Ross for going Winners Dog both days at the
Santa Cruz All Breed Shows this weekend with our special boy Welsh Cardigan
Corgi "Shadowalk Lock N Load"...., for his first points. Lock is owned by
Steven
 and Nicole Allison, and bred by Susan and Donald Lassila
Thanks again Barbara Lock's exclusive agent and handler for getting our boy
off to a great start!!
Steven
Segerwinds