[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag - 4 point Major from the BredBy class

  • From: "steve d." <cimarrongsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 16:24:31 -0500

Today at the Rhineland KC, Cimarron's Runnin' Down A Dream
wins his bredby class and goes on to take a 4 point win under
judge Christina Hubbell.

Dreamer is one of seven dogs in a single litter of 10 that has won
at least a major. Three are now champions.

This litter was sired by Karen Hynek's
Ch Jokare's Kocoum OFA and the dam is my Cimarron's Nightlife ROM OFA.

The seven siblings are:
Ch Cimarron's Here Comes My Girl TC OFA
Ch Cimarron's Learning to Fly TC OFA
Ch Cimarron's You Got Lucky TC OFA
Cimarron's Free Fallin' OFA > ( 13 pts and one major and major reserve)
Cimarron's I Won't Back Down OFA  ( 5 pts and one major)
Cimarron's Runnin' Down a Dream TC OFA ( major and a major reserve - 7 pts )
Cimarron's Refugee OFA (14 points with a major and a major reserve)

(Theme of this litter was Tom Petty's Greatest Hits )

This puts both Koko's and Nightlife's ROM point count to 110, all
since November of 2007.

/steve d.
Visit Cimarron Shepherds on the Web!
http://www.cimarron-gsd.com/