[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: "glenwood" <glenwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 23:29:24 -0400

We are pleased to announce that our Jerwenn's Apollo was awarded his 2nd major
at the Jackson Tenn Show on Saturday giving him 13 points with both majors.
Apollo is Sel Ch Malibu Breeze and Ch  Keylis Purple Rain. Apollo was bred by
Jerry and Wendy
Bobak and is owned by our daughter Diana and co owned by us  Big thanks to Team
Moses and Lenny Brown.
Sue and Glenn Sherwood
See us on the web at http://www.germanshepherdsrus.com
Email glenwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx