[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brag

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 21:22:50 EDT

And over the grapevine, (nightly phone calls are really, really welcome!), I
heard that Melissa did great in Jr. Show, too, even though she wasn't in the
money.   And a couple of kudos for her for her handling in the GSD ring.   This
gal is really doing well, has a good "hand" with the dogs and takes the dumps
in stride and the wins with grace.   Good going, Melissa.
Stormy Hope
Colorado

In a message dated 8/8/05 2:26:14 AM, MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

> At Dixon Ca on Saturday My cardi and I were in breed for the first time in
> almost half a year because of weight issues and being bald from blowing her
> coat
> so bad lol, anyway Ginger got Best Of Opposite Sex.

www.FairhopeGSD.com