[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board members replying to the list

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <KathrynSpringer@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'showgsd-l@freelists org'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 12:32:58 -0700

It sounds like Dania answered the questions through Zoe...via the List....as
has Dorothy Linn also in the past. That works too...and is always appreciated.

I don't know why the List isn't used more in this manner. It sure seems
easier than
answering to a million e-mails....and the List is often where questions and
discussions
are going on. I understand that it cannot be an "official" Board
Policy...but it sure
is a matter of quick convenience when questions begin to "boil
over"...<G>....and I do
believe it is always appreciated.....even by those not involved in the
discussion.

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com