[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Members who won't participate/

  • From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:39:59 EST

In a message dated 02/21/2007 1:18:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<<Will you match what I donate if we have to go that way? Yes or No.>>

the figure suggested was 1000.00 each and I have already stated I will
contribute that amount of money to offset personal losses to BOD if a lawsuit
occurs
and they are not adequately covered..

> Didn't you see any of Dan Smith's posts. Or Evan's comments on liability?

As to the 1 million dollar insurance policy - my continuing question is - Is
that per incident to cover the entire suit? Or is that 1 mil for the club and
1 mil each for the directors? I think it is probably the former. I would just
like clarification on that. That would leave a lot of room for personal loss
in a hefty award.

,<< What's your hang up with "financially"? >>

No hang-up.
My point here is that people are being called cowards and worse for,
according to Peggy, being concerned about potential losses which could be
staggering
for some. Don't you think they have a right to be concerned about their
personal stakes in this - and yes, finances may be of no issue to you -
especially
when they are someone else's  - but they may be much an issue to people
struggling with putting themelves out there on the front line.

It's easy for us to point at them and say 'Your problem. Fix it. We don't
care what it may cost you. You have the job. We'll be behind you but we won't
have any risk.'

that's all I'm saying here. There is really no reason for you to take
offense.
lynda

Check out our websites for constantly updated info and pictures
www.falkrigiashepherds.com
www.thecraftywoodchuck.com

 Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free safety
and security
tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail
and much more.