[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Blame the messenger

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:49:08 -0600

Ah Ha -- my thoughts too, but Evan always has the right words just like the
RIGHT DOG
and THE RIGHT LIST  YeeeHa!!   We are very different and very special with
far more
than just the showing aspect of these superb dogs.  We also know, understand
and do
realize we, as humans cannot come close to them in their total loyalty etc.
etc.  Oh, I
guess that's why we have them, to show us the real way to be - Love it, and
I feel quite
honored to be a part of Da List -- Da Best   --- as some of us have said
when we've
been assisted in some special way by our very broad knowledge that is
shared.
Have a good one folks ---- Catchya later,       Norma no L