[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bitches blowing coat related to fertility?

  • From: " Oak Smith" <osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <grrrfix@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:06:09 -0700

One of our bitches goes so naked about 2 months before her heat (and when
people are coming to pick up their pups) that we tell people she is in her
"drowned rat phase". She has had three litters with 9,12 and 8 pups. She is
a great mom and now has her ROM.

Carrie
Oak Ridge German Shepherds
Dedicated to the German Shepherd Dog
Signers of the GSDCA Breeders Code of Ethics.