[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bingo !!!!!!!!!!!!1

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sally@xxxxxxxxxxx" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:02:20 -0700

If I am not mistaken, I read something on the list some time ago where
someone explained
why these two organizations (GSDCA & WDA) should not or cannot join. Will
this person please post this again? It might have been Tom Langlitz or....?
A lot of us need to have this information, this would put a lot of
questions and confusion to rest.
Lee