[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bill Williams

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:38:45 -0800 (PST)

It is with great sadness that I have to tell you about the death of our
President Emeritus, William Willams. He passed away January 17Th 2010 in Ohio,
his home state.
Bill was a long time president of the German Shepherd Dog Club of Charleston.
He was a professor at the Citadel for many years.
Bill along with his late wife Wilma Williams, were  breeders of some really
great German Shepherds. The two of them were regulars on the show-circuit for
many years and were well known in the Shepherd world. One of my favorite dogs
was Aasta, but a close second was Trump, a gentle giant.
More than that, their home in Meggett hosted many a great party, and they also
fostered quite a few dogs for which I was extremely grateful.
Bill was a true friend; he will be missed

Morgan and His Angels
Precious, OFA
Princess, CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award
"So Much to Do, So Little Time"