[ SHOWGSD-L ] Big Waves...

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:39:49 -0800

We were in S CA this weekend at the Orange Coast and Long Beach Specialties.
Since that is for sure, for sure Surfing country...the "Big Wave" analogy seems
appropriate.

It begins with the birth of 2 litters of puppies out of BOF CH
Jaccar-Rivendell's Brando OFA TC HSAs and 2 Gotti
daughters...Utopia-Rivendell's Scenario & Rivendell-Utopia Sachet Jericho. The
1st breeding gave us Magnolia & CH Rita...the 2nd...3 girls and a "S" litter.
Start The Commotion (Molly)...Sunny Side Up (Sunny)...and Some Like It Hot
(Pepper). We liked these girlz a lot from the beginning. Next...a litter from
that same Brando dog bred to Rivendell-Chopae's Yum Yum that produced
Rivendell's Chopae's Rip Tide. He's about 10 months now.

The story continues with the addition of simply wonderful co-owners. "The Ben
Bigornia" with Magnolia...Hallie & Seth McMullen & Ann Smith for Sunny...Jan &
Dave Coleman for Molly...and Isabelle & Gene Dupyzk for Pepper. Pepper is in
training back with Derek & Patti in W VA. Rip's co-owner is also his co-breeder
Lissa (we went to see the Stones Friday night) Cunningham.

The wave got big for Sunny when she went BOF NW under Kathy Darnell and bigger
yet when she was the 1st 12-18 Bitch at the Nationals in Concord. Molly joined
her on that wave when she won the Novice class at the same National. We were in
awe. The wave swelled even more as we picked up 2 ROM buttons at Thursday's
meeting and an AOE Award for SEL EX AM & 2 X SEL CAN CH Rivendell's Magnolia
OFA TC PT at the dinner Saturday evening. That's a big wave guyz.

Saturday in Placentia CA was miles from the beach but the wave continued to
grow. Rip won his class...Molly was WB...Sunny was RWB...and Ms Magnolia took
her 45th BOB. Thank you...Judge Janice Staley.

Sunday the swell continued as Rip went BP...Sunny won her class...and Ms. Molly
went WB yet again. Thank you...Judge Helen Franklin.

We are so proud and definitely doing the doing the "Happy Dance" in Bay Point &
Newark CA...Nampa ID...and Jan...Dave...& Lissa in Bonsal CA

Paul, Jenn, Ben, Hallie, Seth, Ann, Jan, Dave, and my ever-loving Lissa...

Visit Rivendell on 'da web' at www.rivendellgsd.com